Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Style File 8.15.2012

Hello! Prodigy Blog world! I am so excited to Launch the first ever 
Prodigy Style File!
My name is Cori and I LOVE Prodigy! I am a part of the Prodigy Salon team I love fashion, hair and most of all the people that are the Prodigy community!

My style file is totally me! As a busy mom of two VERY busy boys (i wish i was this put together all the time) i feel like this style file could be toned down to work for me on a day to day basis (with flats:)  But this is my style file so im living large and sporting some adorable heels, love the bow! My FAVORITE thing is the hair. I have "bun envy" :) i love this big messy bun and love the added braids to dress it up! 


Animal print, Gold bangles and adorable heels what is not to love! 


totally me!



totally me! by cori468 featuring stone jewelry


What do you think? Could you rock this?!
Visit your Prodigy Stylist today to get this adorable up-do style or gorgeous nude nail!
Prodigy. A Paul Mitchell Focus Salon. 719.358.7309

Check in Next Thursday for our next Style file which will showcase Jessa, one of our amazing Prodigy stylist and her exciting style!
What is you Current hair obsession?!

No comments:

Post a Comment